We would like our community to thrive and be a safe and welcoming place to be part of. Along with our Community Manager Peta Cooper we have put together a few simple rules and guidelines we need to put into place.
- Be respectful to others, treat those the way you want to be treated.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge the idea, but not the person.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Post your message to the appropriate category, don’t spam the forums. People will see your message.
- No Plagiarism: All copyrighted material must include the source.
- Posting any pyramid, spam, MLM or financial gain schemes is strictly prohibited. You may however sensitively promote a commercial service if it is appropriate and non-salesy. Failure to follow this guidance may result your account being disabled.
- We’ve created a relationship section if you’re going through a tough time with your partner, please be mindful this will be visible to other members. Please be aware of this.
- Forum users are only allowed to have one account, we will delete any trolling accounts.
- Children under 13 are not allowed to post on the forums, underage accounts will be deleted.
Is there anything we’ve missed that we need to add here?